Here are important questions to ask your broker:
Simply choosing a broker because they are your friend is not always the best choice. Make sure your broker will work for their commission and get you the highest price. The more exposure your asset gets, the more offers you will have which yields to a higher return.
Digital Marketing Questions?
1. What measures do you take to get the most exposure on my commercial property in order to generate the most offers?
2. Do you have a local database of clients to market my property to?
3. Digital marketing can help gain exposure and give a prospect a better understanding of my offering. Take a peek at our a few of our marketing pieces below:
4. Do you have a targeted email campaign to local property owners letting them know about my property?
Also, do you have a direct mail campaign targeting local brokers, property owners and investors? Regarding Selling retail building Delray Beach FL
Accountability & Tracking
1. How do you account for your activity? Do you use a database or CRM (customer relationship management system) to track all offers and activity. Do you send me activity reports?
2. In addition, where would you list my properties other than Loopnet, Costar and the MLS?
Method of Communication
1. When communicating with you, do you prefer email, telephone, both? Do you always discuss offers with me?
2. Likewise, will you keep me abreast of what is happening in the local market regarding commercial real estate sales in Delray Beach?
1. What is your method of doing a "Press Release" for my property?
2. Lastly, are their local newspapers or advertisements you will include my property in?
Selling retail building Delray Beach FL