Are you looking to sell a commercial property in Delray Beach? Delray Beach, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach and Lake Worth are our primary markets.
We specialize in Retail, Office, and Industrial. Our South Florida commercial division has a strong network of buyers and sellers, as well as access to the national and local databases.
The goal is to maximize the exposure of your asset. Sure, other Realtors can sell your asset. However, they may not always yield the highest price because they did not do a thorough marketing campaign. Our Premium Services Package for marketing offers services unlike any other commercial broker. Here is a list of services we provide:
Listing syndicated using Buildout National Marketing Platform
- With Buildout, we instantly push your listings to multiple national and local property marketplaces. We enter your listing information in one time and it syndicates and updates your listing to 16 different website platforms nationally and locally.
- Creates comprehensive Offering Memorandum, Sales Brochure and Property Website for your property. This allows us to do digital marketing and when a buyer has an interest, they will receive the marketing Offering Memorandum which will reflect your property's best qualities.
- We put in writing that direct mail marketing for your asset will include two cities, one including the city your property is located in. We let all of the other commercial property owners in the local market know your property is available for sale.
Accountability and Tracking
- We track all of our activity and provide you with monthly activity reports. We track all of our marketing, phone calls, emails, showings, offers, etc.
Local & National Listing Platforms
- We pride ourselves on our communications. Going weeks and months without talking to your Realtor is not acceptable. You keep you up to date on the market, new listings in your area, sold properties, etc. You also receive activity reports once per month reflecting all of the activity, inquiries and showings.
- Depending on the listing agreement we arrange, we typically prefer to advertise your property in our local magazines and newspapers.