Choosing a Commercial Real Estate Broker Delray Beach FL
Looking to divest? Choosing a commercial real estate Broker Delray Beach FL can be daunting. This question is rarely ever asked and typically a property or business owner will choose someone based on their relationship only.
Choosing a Commercial Real Estate Broker Delray Beach FL questions to ask:
- What measures do you take to get the most exposure on my commercial property in order to generate the most offers?
- Furthermore, digital marketing can help gain exposure and give a prospect a better understanding of my offering. Do you develop a website for my property? Sample Property Website Link - Click Here
- Do you create professional printed and digital (pdf) Sales Brochures and a Offering Memorandum for prospects of my commercial property?
- Moreover, do you have a targeted email campaign to local property owners letting them know about my property?
- Also, do you have a direct mail campaign targeting local brokers, property owners and investors? Choosing a Commercial Real Estate Broker Delray Beach FL
- How do you account for your activity? Do you use a database or CRM (customer relationship management system) to track all offers and activity. Do you send me activity reports?
- In addition, where would you list my properties other than Loopnet, Costar and the MLS?
- How do you communicate best with me? Do you always discuss offers with me?
- Likewise, will you keep me abreast of what is happening in the local market regarding commercial real estate sales in Delray Beach?
- What is your method of doing a "Press Release" for my property?
- Lastly, are their local newspapers or advertisements you will include my property in?
These questions above are important because they all help you get the best price for your commercial real estate.
Choosing a Commercial Real Estate Broker Delray Beach FL, Boynton Beach FL, Lake Worth FL and West Palm Beach FL