Owner is motivated to sell and looking for offers. Own this rare gem and have complete visibility from Atlantic Avenue with "best uses" for a restaurant, office or other retail as well due to Atlantic Ave visibility. Parcel has a 640 SF Building on it and is currently used as a restaurant and sale would include all restaurant equipment. Tenant's lease expires September 2018. As of Sept. 2017, tenant pays $2,000 per month rent.
- Great location for a restaurant, office or retail space with Atlantic Ave Exposure
- Publix Grocery Store approved for development one block west
- Daily Traffic Counts for Atlantic Ave - RPR year 2015 22k/day
- West Atlantic area slated by CRA for next area of growth in Delray
- Potential Economic Incentives Available from City of Delray
- Currently a restaurant and has a 640 Sq. Ft. building on parcel
- Assemblage - Build up to 54' or 4 stories with zero side setbacks
- Two bathrooms and spacey rear patio area or storage area
- I-95 a three minute drive west & the beach a three minute drive east
Location: Adjoining parcel to Checkers on Atlantic Avenue and SW 5th Avenue. From I-95, head East .57 miles to SW 5th Ave. Building located on South side of Atlantic Ave. Located in West Delray Neighborhood in area where a new Publix is slated for development. This location is the next area of Delray to be developed according to the CRA.